Monday, 9 January 2012

FOTD: Everyday Makeup Look ♥

Good Evening girlies, hope you've had a fab Monday :) Just a quick post on my everyday makeup (days where I'm short of time or just not going anywhere particularly special) and the products that tend to be my go-to staples...

 

Laura Mercier hydrating primer
Laura Mercier silk creme foundation in 'beige ivory'
Laura Mercier Loose setting translucent powder
Mac creme colour base in 'Hush' 
L'oreal volume million lashes mascara 
Mac powder blush in 'Well Dressed'
Collection 2000 Concealer in 'medium' 
Mac lipstick in 'Hue' 

I'll be posting up some individual reviews on some of my fav makeup products and a few I received as christmas presents :) 

I'm off to apply for some internships and a few full-time jobs..wish me luck 

Love Laura x





10 comments:

  1. You look really pretty here! I am in the same situation having graduated in the summer and working in a DIY store now. Hope you find your dream job soon!

    http://beautifulbestandtherest.blogspot.com/

    Hope you will follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded you a Kreative Blogger award, here's the post:

    http://beautifulbestandtherest.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreative-blogger-award.html

    Your blog is lovely and it needs noticing!

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog - new follower :)
    frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Becky~Thank You! I know being a graduate right now really isn't fun at all! Seems impossible to get a job, i hope you find one you want soon :) x

    @Becky~Thank you for the award! I promise i will do the post soon :) x

    @Georgia~ Thank you, i just had a look at your blog and its lovely! I'm following x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should probably start wearing a primer for my make-up if I'm honest! I love your lips, not too bright a pink but lovely for everyday :)

    Thankyou so much for following my blog! Yours is lovely, I love all the pretty in pink haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A primer really helps to keep my make-up in place! Thank you for your comment, your blog is fab! x

      Delete
  6. I love this make up look. I've been meaning to start wearing primer for a while now. And I love your eyeliner! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I never used to bother with primer but it makes such a difference in making sure my makeup doesn't budge! x

      Delete
  7. Love Laura Mercier! :)

    Lovely blog, thank you for following mine! :) xx

    Zara

    ReplyDelete