Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Natural Makeup



I've never been a fan of early mornings I find putting makeup on at 6am a real chore, so lately I've been trying to find some good products that give me the coverage I need, without sacrificing those amazing extra few minutes in bed!  Throughout my uni years I would hardly ever be seen without a full face of makeup, but since entering the working world I've been leaning towards a more natural looking face for Monday-Friday.

Theses products have become staples in my morning routine:



  • Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Hydrating 
  • Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer spf20 
  • Collection 2000 Concealer 
  • Mac Cremeblend Blush 'Something Special' 
  • Nars Illuminator in 'Orgasm' 
  • Mac Lipstick in 'Hue'  

Me with a more natural look for the working week 
What do you think of more natural looking makeup? Do you opt for a more natural look during the week? 

Love Laura xxx
 





13 comments:

  1. You look lovely :) Now the sun is out I've been opting for a lighter more natural look :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks you :) Yea once the hot weather appears I cant bear the feeling of heavy makeup on my skin x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really recommend it! I find its great for the gym too, gives just the right amount of coverage without looking overly made-up x

      Delete
  3. You look lovely! The make up really suits you! Glowing! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The combination of the tinted moisturizer and the illuminator gives a really nice glow! x

      Delete
  4. Looks gorgeous! :) I love the natural look sometimes I opt for no make and just go for it ha!
    Www.throughchelseaseyes.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try the LM tinted moisturiser, I've never managed to find one I like but heard so many good things about this one. I try to tone my makeup down in the week and use a low coverage foundation so that my freckles show through, and just mascara and maybe a tiny bit of eyeliner for my eyes- I think that way when people see you fully made up they notice the difference and think you look extra nice!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tinted moisturiser is just amazing, I was quite skeptical at first as I didn't think it would give me the coverage I want but it gives just enough and leaves skin glowing x

      Delete
  6. Soo pretty - my next Mac purchase has to be Hue after reading this post. Beautiful.
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hue is my fav mac lipstick, I've re-purchased it so many times! Couldn't live without it! x

      Delete
  7. You have the most incredible skin!! And you're gorgeous, I'm so jealous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyou for such a sweet comment!! :) x

      Delete