Monday, 13 February 2012

Treat Yourself this Valentines day...



Whether you are riding solo representing all the single ladies out there... or totally loved up, us ladies need to treat ourselves to something fabulous now and then! I've compiled a little list of things I'd secretly like to buy for myself this valentines day...


  
  • (1) Gorgeous Topshop Dress...I need this in my life 
  • (2) Fabulous Dune Heels...Beauts 
  • (3) Real Techniques Makeup Brushes 
  • (4) Mulberry Postman's lock clutch bag

I think the dress is first on my list! Whatever you're doing for valentines day...Romantic..or Bridget Jones style ...remember to treat yourself  

Love Laura x x 
   











15 comments:

  1. LOVE that Mulberry clutch, your blog is so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the Topshop dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo that dress is gorgeous! I've been dying to get my hands on some NARS make up too, I'm loving your blog and am now following xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the colours and the dress :) xxx

    www.justsugacane.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mulberry bag I can only dream of having one in my life!! The topshop dress is gorgeous and a totally amazing colour especially for Valentine's day. Your blog is adorable. :)
    xx

    http://thevintageteapot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Ohh I know to have a mulberry is the ultimate dream haha! x

      Delete
  6. hey doll! i saw you over on a friends page and wanted to say i love your blog!

    am now your newest follower!
    would be delighted if you could follow back ?

    hugs, xo!
    ** BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM **

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, I'm in love with coral right now, beautiful heels!

    http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Mulberry and the shoes are fab!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. that dress is freaking amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love a bit of nars makeup! I have a blusher from there and it's amazing!xx

    http://blamingbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colour coral and that dress is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete