I had a delightful weekend soaking up the sunshine on long walks, exploring central London, pub lunches, boutique shopping...pure bliss.
When the sun shines on London City it is one of the most beautiful places to be, I don't think I really appreciate the prettiness of London until the sun transforms the city and the people, into a joyous place full of hope and happiness. After sampling the delights of London town we decided to make the most of the glorious weather and took a trip to Bicester Village in Oxfordshire. If you haven't been before Bicester is a lovely designer outlet village, which houses many discounted treats in a very pretty setting.
| A rather impressive window display in Alexandra McQueen |
| ❤ Happy Days |
| On route to lap up the sunshine in Central London |
I got some lovely little treats in Bicester Village which I will share with you in an upcoming post :)
| Its a little too hot for my lil man *Cutie* |
Have you been enjoying the sunshine? What have you been up to?
Thank you so much to everyone that has left me comments on my previous posts they really brighten up my day :)
Love Laura xxx
I love living in Londond :)
ReplyDeleteOoooh i went Bicester recently and got some charms from Juicy couture and they were SO much cheaper.. and i love how cute everything looks there too
xxx
Aww your dog is so cute:) great page!
ReplyDeleteYour eyes are just too pretty!
ReplyDeleteAww thank you for such a lovely comment :)x
DeleteI missed the sunshine this year it seems. Was working that week that it was nice, and it has rained all the time since lol. Great pictures you have here. You look really cute with your boy :D
ReplyDeleteOutsideBeautyInsideHEalth
Aww don't worry apparently the warm weather is returning this weekend yay!! x
Deleteyour dog is sooo cute xx
ReplyDeleteAhh Bicester Village! I live only 20 mins away from there, hardly ever go though, typical! Looks like you had a great time! x
ReplyDelete