Sunday, 22 January 2012

My Top Cheek Products

Hello Girlies (special hello to all my new followers) all your comments on my recent posts have made me smile so thank you so much!

I absolutely love cheek products, they are by far my favourite type of product to buy! I thought I'd do a little summary of the cheek products I'm getting excited about at the moment..and a few I'm lasting after!


L-R: Mac 'Hipness',Mac Cremeblend blush 'Something Special', Bobbi Brown 'Nectar', Mac Cream Colour Base 'Hush', Sue Moxley Famous 'Bali', Mac 'Trace Gold'

  • Mac 'Hipness' from the 'To the beach' collection. I got this blusher a few years ago and have used it a lot, but it's still going strong! You only need the tiniest bit for a gorgeous pop of colour! The colour itself is a pinky/corally blush with a slight gold shimmer running through it, looks fab with a tan! 


  • Mac Cremeblend Blush 'Something Special' A lovely creme blush that blends so easily into the skin and leaves a lovely glow to the face, a product I always re-purchase as soon as it runs out!  


  • Bobbi Brown 'Nectar' quite a bright pink but if used with a light hand leaves a lovely, defined cheek.

  • Mac Creme colour base 'Hush' the one cheek product I could not live without! It gives the most beautifully highlighted cheeks, without an overload of too much shimmer...just perfect! I like to layer this under my other blushers on nights out and often receive compliments on the lovely glow it gives my cheeks. 

  • Sue Moxley Famous 'Bali' I came across this product whilst browsing in Superdrug, I'd never really looked at this brand before but this gives a lovey highlight to the cheeks the kind I'm always searching for.

  • Mac 'Trace Gold' A shimmery, bronzey blush that looks perfect layered over 'Hush' another product that really compliments a tan!
On my Lust List: Nars~Deep Throat and Orgasm
                          Chanel~ Tan de Soleil 

What are your favourite cheek products?
Hope you are all having a fab weekend!

Love Laura x x

25 comments:

  1. these colours are really nice!:)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of your MAC blushes Laura! Absolutely gorgeous, I'm trying to get my hands on the Chanel Tan de Soleil, but it's been continuously sold out for about 5 months! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try a MAC blusher! I'm addicted to Benefits Benetint at the moment, thankfully I got some more for my birthday as I've been rationing the little sample I got free with Glamour magazine last year! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Leah~Thank you! x

    @Hannah~Haha maybe I should stop with my mac obsession now! I know I've tried everywhere and its sold out booo:( I hope I can get my hands on it soon! x

    @Caroline~ Yes you must try them, they are fab! I like Benefits high beam :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these,especially the sue moxley one! I have one of those but didn't see this one!! Looks lovely.

    2sisters1obsession.blogspot.com
    Ashlie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try some of the others as they all look lovely! x

      Delete
  6. My fave blushes are Nars - deep throat, orgasm and angelika and the newest Too Faced blushes I just bought (you can see them in my latest post on my blog) but I do agree Mac rules !!!
    You're invited to enter my giveaway to win a Zeleb party dress !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to have to try a few nars blushes, I had penny lane and loved it so much i used it all pretty quick! x

      Delete
  7. lovely collection of blushes :) I love blushers favourite at the moment is benefit sugarbomb :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving Benefit's bella bamba, I'm going to put up a review soon :) x

      Delete
  8. I love blush, its one of my makeup faves and you have some lovely ones here hun. I especially like the mac something special, i've not tried it but think i need it in my life. Great Post x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do need it! I have re-purchased it so many times! x

      Delete
  9. Oh gosh! Hipness looks like the perfect blush! It looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! I have to stop myself from using it, I'll be so sad when its all gone x

      Delete
  10. Love the Trace Gold, I use it every time i want a nice glow :) Lovely blog, happy to follow you!

    Love,
    Jen and Jasmine
    http://www.iloveluxe11.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its perfect to highlight especially for nights out x

      Delete
  11. great post! I've always wanted to try trace gold!
    -Hayley xx
    http://alwaysbeglamorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an unusual blush, but perfect to give a nice glow to the cheeks! x

      Delete
  12. love your blush choice!!! Just found your blogs :)

    http://SwBeautifulLife.blogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Your blog is one of my favs, love your outfit posts! x

      Delete
  14. I use the Sue Moxley bronzer, and love it!

    Sophie x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your choice of blushes! So many nice shades xx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete