Thursday, 24 February 2011

Current Wishlist ♥

Whilst browsing the topshop website I came across these beauts!

Photo 1 of Buttermilk Pleated Collar Blouse     Photo 1 of Coral Flower Print Twist Front Sleeveless Blouse Photo 1 of Knitted Apricot Cotton Cable Jumper Photo 1 of Crepe Fold Over HareemsPhoto 1 of MOTO Blue Skinny Jamie JeansPhoto 1 of METAL Double Rivet

I have a love/hate relationship with Topshop! I love the clothes but sometimes feel the price of certain items are a little too much, for something that will almost certainly go out of fashion as quick as a flash! However, I might have to splurge on a few pieces from my list as they're are just too cute to miss out on!

From Left to Right:


  • I love this peach blouse at £38 its a tad expensive for one blouse but I think I'd wear it a lot to justify the cost. 
  • As soon as I saw this floral blouse I was imagining warm summer nights, and this would be perfect for when the weather gets warmer.
  • As Spring is nearly upon us, I thought the cropped sleeves of this cable jumper would be a perfect piece for those typical British days when the sun is shining, but it's not quite warm enough to go completely sleeveless.
  • I must admit I wasn't sure about the hareem pants trend at first however, I've slowly come round to them. These are such a gorgeous colour and would look great throughout the spring and summer months.
  • I'm a big fan of Topshop skinny jeans! I probably don't really need another pair but I love the light colour of these.  
  • I've been searching the high street for a pretty pair of nude flats for a while now. I found a couple of lovely pairs in Dune but at their prices, I sadly had to give them a miss. These are a lovely colour and at £28 they won't break the bank!


Love Laura x 

No comments:

Post a Comment