Monday, 21 May 2012

Benefit Powda Wowza



 I got this little set from benefit a couple of months ago and have been really surprised by how much I've used it. I've never been overly impressed with Benefit products in the past but I really liked the look of Bella Bamba blush so when I saw this set which included Bella Bamba, Coralista blush and Hoola bronzer I just had to have it.



Benefit £19.50

  • Bella Bamba: I knew i would love this blush from the moment i saw it in the pan, its a fairly pigmented pink with gold shimmer running through it, it gives the skin such a lovely glow and looks equally pretty on pale or darker skin tones. 
  • Coralista: So many people rave about this blush, personally I'd never seen the appeal ...until now. Coralista is a lovely peachy toned coral, it gives a really natural glow to the skin and has been my go to blush for work most mornings. 
  • Hoola Bronzer: A matte bronzer, not at all orange but I personally wouldn't say its anything special and wouldn't pay £23.50 to purchase it individually. 
Overall I think this set was great value and I would definitely re-purchase Bella Bamba and Coralista. 

Me wearing Bella Bamba 

How do you feel about Benefit Products?
Thank you for reading :) 

Laura xxx







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Never used bella bamba, sounds similar to Nars Orgasm, is it as shimmery? Or more Deep Throat?
    Your blog is so pretty - you should start posting more!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite similar to Nars Orgasm, not as shimmery and perhaps a little pinkier. Thank you so much, I intend to post a lot more in the future I have so many ideas for posts, just need to dedicate time to getting them up. Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous in the picture! Skin looks flawless :)
    Coralista is my fave blush ever!!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm really loving Coralista gives such a lovely glow x

      Delete
  3. I had this for christmas last year and I love it too!! XO

    ReplyDelete