Hello Lovelies... I have been away from my blog for a little while as I just haven't been feeling myself.. a combination of feeling down, not enjoying my job and just general blaahness! I have been keeping up with all the blogs I follow so I'm not totally out of the loop.
Is there anything you would like to see on my blog? I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment :)

Really pleased to see you back gorgeous girlie, you should use your blog to inspire you and channel some creativity from your 'blah' job! Its worked wonders for me and soo many other ladies.
ReplyDeleteHope your feeling better and more yourself soon!
Rachelle xo
rachellerachellee.blogspot.co.uk
Aww thank you! I will take your advice, I think focusing my energy on my blog will help me get back to feeling happier! x
DeleteI haven't had a cocktail in a long time!
ReplyDeleteI've just decided to invest a wee bit more time into my blog and try to grow/nurture it! Good luck! :)
xo