Wednesday, 2 January 2013

The Birthday/Christmas Post


I'm a little late to the party with this post but December has been such a busy month for me. It was my birthday on the 22nd (Christmas baby!) and I have been non-stop celebrating for the past two weeks. On the night of my birthday I went for a lovely meal and drinks, there was definitely a few too many glasses of champagne and a lot of dancing, my kind of night! I absolutely love Christmas and this year I was lucky enough to get a few extra days off work so I really got in to the spirit! I got some lovely gifts for my birthday and Christmas from friends and family. I was very spoilt and really appreciate everything I got. Looking forward to reviewing some of the beauty gifts I received. I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas, here are a few pics of what I got up to and a sneak peak at the gifts i was lucky enough to receive. 
Our sparkling Christmas tree 

My birthday..Champers!! 

Birthday Cupcakes

Space Nk Goodies 

Birthday Balloons <3 

Our Christmas Elf 


Christmas candles 
Some of my Gifts: 
Chanel Chance Perfume

Links of London Bracelet 

Beauty Gifts 

Estee Lauder Skincare 


New Diaries and Books 

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and Laura Mercier makeup 

Reiss Makeup bag 

Disney store PJ's 


Pearl earrings 

More Space NK Treats 

More beauty gifts 


Remington Pro Volume: Loving this so far 




Christmas Makeup
Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park 



I love reading Christmas posts so please feel free to leave your links in the comments.




6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the whatever you are wearing on your lips in that picture.. what is it?! I need! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)It's a mac lipstick called 'hue' one of my favs! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos. You got some great presents x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your birthday is the day after mine! you got some lovely gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your pooch is adorable, give him a squeeze from me.
    I went winter wonderland on my wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got some great goodies, hope you had a great Christmas :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete